CMSE for MARINE APPLICATION
The objective of this course is to enrich students with knowledge on applications of CMSE software to perform computer modeling and simulation for marine applications. By the end of this course, the student will be able to:
- Apply the theoretical principles and perform mathematical modeling using CMSE tools.
- Simulate and analyse the mechanics, dynamics and fluid flows of floating and immersed bodies.
- Evaluate the validity of simulation results against other references.
INDUSTRIAL EXPOSURE 1
This is an industrial attachment (2 weeks) clarification module which provides initial exposure to the industries of students' respective academic programmes to equip them with employ-ability skills. this is done through industrial visit, talks by industry players, and other related activities to assist students to become more market-ready.
Upon completion of this module students must be able to:
- Identify the right industry that they can work with in the future.
- Be aware of safety, health, and environmental concerns.
- Acquire basic employ-ability skills