Upon completion the student will be able to"
- Apply the concept of strategic management and the tools needed to evaluate and write busiess vision and mission statements.
- Analyse how important the tools and concepts needed to conduct an external and internal strategic management audit.
- Apply all the strategies in strategic managemetn practices.
- Generate feasible alternatives, evaluate those alternatives, and choose a specific course of action.
- Assess and implement strategies focuses on management, operations, marketing, and finance/accounting, R&D and MIS.
- Describe how to systematically review, evaluate, and control the execution of strategies.